Remove the risk of harm to you, your loved ones or your colleagues and take advantage of our key holding service.
Whether you are going on holiday, want to reduce the risk of damage to your property or simply require an extra level of security – our team are experts in all aspects of security and know how to appropriately respond to the risk of threat. By using our key holding service you can remove yourself from direct risk and let the professionals take care of it.
T-Class Security offers a key holding service to all of our clients. Ideal for property owners if you are away from home for an extended amount of time or if during out of office hours you do not wish employees to respond to potential break-ins at your business.
What is key holding?
Key holding is a service we have offered for a number of years, providing an extra element of security to your property, be it residential or commercial. If you choose to benefit from T Class Security’s key holding service, one of our experienced and highly trained security team will hold a key to a building of your choice in the case that access is required.
What does our key holding service offer?
- We are specifically trained to handle and correctly respond to breaches of security
- We offer a professional service to household residents and businesses alike
- We will keep hold of a key to your home or commercial property in the case of emergencies, or when you require access to the property
- We offer holiday cover, so that you can enjoy your time away with added peace of mind that your home and belongings are being well taken care of
What you need to know about T Class Security’s key holding service
We have a vast amount of experience and our knowledgeable staff can quickly learn the ins and outs of your security system to ensure we are fully up to speed with the way your building or home is kept secure.
Bespoke services mean you can use our key holding service for a range of scenarios:
- Going on holiday? We can be on hand to go to your home as and when required
- Security breach at work during the night? Our team works around the clock to avoid you or a member of your team being exposed to potential risk
- Can’t open up or lock up the office? We can use our assigned key to take the pressure off and do it for you
For more information regarding our Key Holding Services please contact us on 020 3794 8182 or for more information on about key holding read our blog.
Alternatively, fill in our contact form and our team will be happy to discuss your specific needs.