Careers at T-Class
T-Class UK are constantly looking for experienced and flexible security officers and door supervisors. If you have the relevant experience, a valid SIA license, the right to work in the UK and have a five year work history that we can check, then we would like to hear from you.
If you think you fulfil the following criteria then we really want to hear from you!
- Good English communication skills, both written & oral
- Smart, presentable & professional appearance
- Excellent timekeeping
- Available for shift work including days and nights
- Have good customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative
- Available to work weekends
T-Class UK is an equal opportunities employer.
Our current vacancies:
- Officers are required for new contracts in London. Officers must work weekends with a day off in the week. Salary above the minimum wage and dependent on experience.
- Door Supervisors are required for pubs and clubs in London & Brighton.
- Corporate Security officers are required for London-based contracts. Immediate starts are available.
- Close Protection officers are required for high-profile contracts.
Due to the large number of responses we receive, it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for our roles. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will retain your details on file for a period of 6 months and will contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.