|Job||SIA Door Supervisor – Dalston|
|Full/Part Time||Full Time|
|Salary||Minimum £11 up to £15 per Hour|
Good rates of pay.
Minimum age 18.
Time Oriented, People Person, Great Verbal Communication Skills, Great Customer Service Skills, Well Presented, Security Knowledge.
Door Supervisor Skills and Qualifications
Valid SIA Badge required.
- Greeting customers and guests in a professional, friendly and welcoming manner
- To protect the property or premises from theft and damage
- To protect customers and staff from violence and assault
- To report to and take directions from the licensee or person in charge of the event being supervised.
- To refuse access to anyone whose presence at the event might render the licensee or person in charge of the event subject to prosecution for any offence
- To ensure that consent is obtained from each customer in front of witnesses prior to any search-taking place, if personal searches are required as a condition of entry
- To report for duty punctually with a neat and tidy appearance – (at least 10 minutes before contracted start time)
- Ensure communications equipment works and understanding how to use it
- Dealing with and logging incidents if they should occur throughout the shift
- Assisting the emergency services in whatever way they request and ensuring they are not obstructed in the execution of their duties
- Health and Safety awareness, overseeing site safety and event security
- ID checks and bag searches
- Facilitate the smooth running of the event for the client
- Regular bathroom and fire exit checks
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Right to work in the UK
- Must have good spoken English
- Very smart appearance
- Highly dependable, punctual, with a client focused attitude
- Applicants must be able to provide a 5 year work/school and residential history
- The ability to deal with situations diplomatically, with polite firmness
Door supervisors are responsible for the safety and security of customers and staff in venues such as pubs, bars, nightclubs and other licensed premises or at public events.
To apply: send you CV and a photo of yourself to email@example.com or you can apply via: www.t-class.co.uk or via our online application.
Don’t forget to take a look at our employees in action on our Linked In, Facebook & Twitter!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TClassSecurityApply Now