|Job||Reatil Guard – Oxfordshire – Bicester|
|Full/Part Time||Full Time|
|Salary||Minimum £8.21 up to £10 per Hour|
Full Time & Part Time Available.
Retail experience essential.
Good rates of pay.
Minimum age 18.
Retail Guard Skills and Qualifications
SIA Badge Required.
Time Oriented, People Person, Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Basic Computer Literacy, Security Knowledge
- Responds to all alarms
- Authorizes workers and non-employees to enter and exit the premises
- Contacts police or fire department in an emergency
- Keeps a log of all visitors
- Writes daily activity reports; provides them to employer on request
- Notifies people of rule infractions
- Provides valuable feedback to management about the security of a business
- Screens individuals as they arrive on the premises
- Monitors the premises for any criminal activity
- Writes daily reports and maintains a diligent record of legal and illegal activities
- Checks any and all bags for suspicious or prohibited items
- Inspects all points of entry to make sure they are secure
- Stays in contact with other security personnel to make sure the premises is secure at all times
Please apply via email@example.com or via our online application.
Don’t forget to take a look at our employees in action on our Linked In, Facebook & Twitter!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TClassSecurityApply Now