|Job||Event Steward – Wembley Stadium|
|Full/Part Time||Part Time|
|Salary||£10 per Hour|
Good rates of pay.
Minimum age 18.
Time Oriented, People Person, Great Verbal Communication Skills, Great Customer Service Skills, Well Presented, Security Knowledge.
Steward Skills and Qualifications
SIA Badge not required.
- Provide a high standard of customer care
- Greeting, assisting and directing people attending the event
- Ensure the safety of customers when entering and leaving the establishment
- Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues
- Respond to incidents and provide professional assistance
- Carry out bag search and body searches
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Display exceptional time keeping, appearance and be able to go the extra mile
- Crowd Safety – Dealing with crowd disruptions (sometimes involving physically removing people where necessary
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert and visible security presence at the event venue
- Carrying out pre and post event safety checks ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
- Monitoring crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary
- Hospitality duties in licenced areas
- Reporting any security incidents or concerns and dealing with emergency situations
- NVQ Level 2 – Spectator Safety desired but not essential as full training provided.
Please apply via email@example.com or via our online application.
Don’t forget to take a look at our employees in action on our Linked In, Facebook & Twitter!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TClassSecurityApply Now