|Job||SIA Head Door Supervisor – All areas in London (Central, South, North, East & West)|
|Full/Part Time||Part Time|
|Salary||Minimum £12 up to £15 per Hour|
Good rates of pay.
All areas in London (Central, South, North, East & West)
Minimum age 18.
Time Oriented, People Person, Great Verbal Communication Skills, Great Customer Service Skills, Well Presented, Security Knowledge.
Head Door Supervisor Skills and Qualifications
Valid SIA Badge required.
- Ensure that the customer’s requirements are implemented and maintained at all times, through leasing with management
- Ensure that the requirements of the Code of Conduct are implemented and maintained and that every member of the team is aware of the code of conduct requirements
- Provide venue induction training to new Door Supervisors
- Create projected Rota for each upcoming week and ensure that the required number of Door Supervisor are in attendance at the venue
- Create and send off weekly timesheets based upon the signing in book at the end of each week containing all badge numbers and expiry dates for signature by the venue manager
- Ensure that the Head Office is notified within 24 hours of any customer’s complaints and incidents. An Incident report is completed clearly and professionally after every incident
- Ensure that all door supervisors are suitably presented, well-groomed and wearing the correct uniform
- Management of door team at venue
- Completing paperwork correctly and on time as required
- Liaising with venue management
- Making sure door staff rotas are correct and in order
- Other duties will be discussed at interview
- Following security and health and safety procedures
- Completing incident and duty logs as required
- Have excellent communication skills and be customer service focused
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Right to work in the UK
- Must have good spoken English
- Very smart appearance
- Highly dependable, punctual, with a client focused attitude
- Applicants must be able to provide a 5 year work/school and residential history
- The ability to deal with situations diplomatically, with polite firmness
Door supervisors are responsible for the safety and security of customers and staff in venues such as pubs, bars, nightclubs and other licensed premises or at public events.
Please apply via: email@example.com or via our online application.
Don’t forget to take a look at our employees in action on our Linked In, Facebook & Twitter!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TClassSecurityApply Now