Do you worry that you’re not getting the most out of your current security system? You’re not alone. As it happens, picking the perfect security solution for your business premises is something we’re experts in at T-Class Security. So whatever industry you’re in, we’re confident that we can offer you long-lasting security and peace of mind.
With so many different security options out there, it can be tricky to know which will be the most effective. From work location to the type of business you’re in – every aspect can impact the type of security you should use, and it can be slightly overwhelming.
By far the most popular and reliable security options out there are CCTV and security guards. Both offer their own set of benefits and can be applied to almost any industry, but how do you decide between CCTV and manned security for your business premises?
CCTV monitoring for your business
CCTV is one of the oldest and most reliable forms of security going, serving a whole host of industries with both internal and external security monitoring. When it comes to adding an additional level of safety to your building, CCTV has the benefit of being low-cost, and can keep an eye on things around the clock.
What are the benefits of using CCTV for your business?
There are a surprising number of benefits to using CCTV monitoring – both for residential homes and commercial businesses some of which are detailed below:
- Flexibility – you can use CCTV anywhere, either inside or outside your building. This means that you have the flexibility to cover all areas, at all times.
- 24/7 security – CCTV never sleeps, so you can benefit from reliable monitoring day and night, ensuring that your business premises is being taken care of even when nobody is on-site. At T-Class we are experienced in a wide range of security systems and we can monitor your CCTV systems for you – assessing for potential threats and handling any disturbances efficiently.
- Cost-effective – although installing CCTV security systems involves an initial investment, they are a cost-effective security solution in the long-run.
- Visual deterrent – obvious visual security solutions are a great way of deterring potential perpetrators and can solve a problem before it even takes place.
Security guards for your business
Many businesses, both big and small, opt to hire a security guard as part of their team. This can serve as an effective visual deterrent, as well as offering additional peace of mind to the general public who deal with your business.
What are the benefits of using security guards for your business?
When it comes to business security, some people prefer to bring in additional members of the team to handle any potential issues that arise. It is for this reason that manned guards are such a popular choice. Key benefits to hiring a security guard for your business premises are:
- Securing the perimeter
- Effective visual deterrent
- Sense of security for customers
- Customer service (our security guards can assist general public with directions and support in emergency situations)
- Fast and efficient in the case of a security breach
Choosing the best security solution for your business: CCTV vs. Security Guards
Ultimately there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to protecting your business premises with effective security. While many people opt for multiple layers of security by combining both CCTV and manned guards, your specific needs will play a big part in the systems you choose.,.
If you’re unsure which security solutions to go for, or you’d like to talk through your options with a member of our team, then why not get in touch? With years in the industry, we can offer expert advice and help you to maximise your security system.